Thursday, May 22, 2008

Karen and Deb's last day of walking!!


Karen & I have been walking partners for 13 years! She is one of my dearest friends and truly the kindest, sweetest, most caring and happiest person I know. It is so much fun to walk and talk (sometimes we do more talking than walking:)!) every morning with such a positive person who is always upbeat and fun! She and her husband, Brad have just left for a church mission to Uganda for 18 months! I miss her a lot, especially early in the morning, and I'll miss her next winter on the slopes! But I'm so proud of Karen and Brad and excited to hear about their adventures in Africa! They are such great examples to all of us and I know they will be incredible missionaries!

PS Brad, I miss you too!! I didn't mean to ignore you...I just don't have a picture of us together!

PPS And btw...I can't believe I posted this picture of me and Karen first thing in the morning! I hope you don't mind Karen!

No comments: