Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ESF Super BBQ!

Almost every year my friend, Marci and I buy the Superintendent's BBQ 
at the Eureka Schools Foundation Auction.
Marci usually hosts the event in her beautiful backyard
 and goes all out with a clever theme and awesome decorations!
This year was no different than the rest, the company was fun
 and the weather was gorgeous, which made for a perfect evening!
I love Marci's kitchen table that she refinished with chalkboard paint.  
It's the cutest thing! 
Mark and Steve Longhori.
School board members, Renee Nash and Ryan Jones with Linda Rooney and her husband.
Marci's gorgeous back yard was the perfect setting for the dinner!
Me with my dear friends Janelle McLeod and Trici Jones.
Love the table decor!
What a fun group of friends!
I made my favorite Brown Bag Apple Pie in a Jar for dessert!
Superintendent Linda Rooney talking to the group after dinner.
Thanks Marci and Linda for a fun evening!

No comments: