Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Celebrating Suzanne's Birthday in NYC!

I took my high school girlfriend, Suzanne to New York City to celebrate her birthday! We have been talking about doing this for some time and Mark just finally insisted that I should make it happen on her birthday! What a perfect way for two friends to celebrate! We had a great time shopping, touring the city and seeing the sights, reminiscing about the good old days at Tempe High school and spending time together! We got to spend time with Brett and Kimber and see their new place...it is darling! One night, we met up with another girlfriend from high school, Julie Floyd, who lives in New York City! It was so great to be all together again! Saturday was Suzanne's birthday and we went to WICKED! It was still incredibly awesome...the third time! It made me remember how grateful I am for dear friends, and the opportunity to make wonderful memories with them, and for my dear, sweet husband who cares so much about others, especially my friends...so grateful that he is someone who makes things happen! Happy Birthday, Suzanne! I love you!

No comments: