Thursday, August 7, 2008

John Mayer/Colbie Caillat Concert at the Usana Amphitheater in SLC!

It's been a long time since I have gone to a concert...a really long time! I think the last time I went to a concert when Mark took me to see Foreigner in the Marriott Center at BYU! WOW! That was a long time ago! I'm not a real concert goer..I actually can remember almost every concert I've been to in my life. I know, that's sad! I saw Barry Manilow at BYU, and Boz Skaggs and John Denver, both of them when I was in high school at the Grady Gammage Center at ASU! Ok, now I'm feeling really old! The thing is that I'm cheap and it's hard for me to spend that much money on the tickets when I can just listen to the music on my ipod! But when the girls decided to go see Colbie Caillat & John Mayer (but mostly Colbie Caillat cause we love her music!) I decided to tag along with them! It was a blast! Colbie Caillat was awesome in concert! But it was most fun to just people watch!










No comments: