Monday, April 12, 2010

Micaela's Wedding

Allie and I had a fun weekend together,
attending the wedding of my niece, Micaela, who was sealed to Eric Schell in the Portland Oregon Temple.
It was fun to spend time with my family
and always special to witness a sealing in the temple,
"for time and all eternity."

The Portland Temple was gorgeous
and the grounds surrounding the temple were spectacular with red and yellow tulips everywhere.
Perfect since her colors were red and yellow and her bouquet was red tulips!

Allie flew out from Utah to join me for the fun weekend in Portland
and all the wedding festivities.

Allie with her darling little cousins outside of the Portland Temple.

Micaela and Eric with my sister, Susan's family.

The newlyweds walking around the grounds of the temple.

Raquel, Megan and Molly.

Megan posing in front of the temple.

Mom and Allie.

I took a ton of pictures of these two darling girls,
but I think this is one of my favorites of Megan and Molly.


No comments: