Friday, January 11, 2013

A Little Bit of Love for Baby Cheri!!

Watching the family meet baby Cheri for the first time was absolutely magical!
Each and every one of them fell completely in love with her at first sight!
Tears of joy were shed by Dad, of course!  Gotta love that guy!  
There was definitely more than just "a little bit of love" in that room that night!
I'm so glad that I captured most of it on camera.  
My favorite part is at the beginning of the video, where Dad says, "She said Grandpa!"
She obviously has her Grandpa wrapped around her finger already!
We definitely feel very lucky and cherish the moments that we had together meeting this little one!

2 comments:

vanessa said...

This made me a little choked up to watch. She is just the happiest baby I've ever seen. And so, so loved! Kimber must be the best mom and you all are so obviously in love with her. So sweet to see. I want to hold her! What a sweetie.

deb said...

she is go darling. i love how the whole family lights up when they look at her!