Monday, July 5, 2010

Park City Summer 2010

When I was a kid, our family would spend every summer vacationing in Utah.
It was a great way to get out of the Arizona heat!
Some of my favorite memories are picnicking up Hobble Creek canyon,
camping in Fairview canyon and hiking Maple mountain with my cousins.
There is nothing better than spending summer vacation in Utah!
I love the smell of the mountain air, the occasional afternoon thundershower
and the sound of the wind blowing through the aspen trees.

One afternoon, Brooke took me on a trail down the mountain through Old Hart Ranch.
(I rode the bike and Brooke ran.) It was gorgeous looking back at the mountains
so we stopped along the trail to enjoy the views.
Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera
so all I got was this picture of Brooke with my Iphone
in front of one of the many unique statues along the trail.

1 comment:

Visit Park City said...

Hope you can make it back soon! Park City summers are ideal! See our website, www.parcityinfo.com, for details!