Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Pics from Allie's Bridal shower

My friend, Karen, sent me some more photos from Allie's bridal shower
 and I found the poem that Justin wrote for Allie and I just had to share them.
This is the top view of the cute cake.  Isn't it adorable?!
I love the cute birds!
Julie bought this cute frame on Etsy, then painted it, added this cute A & J graphics
 and "Walla!" She created this beautiful bridal shower decoration!
Here is Marci with her fabulous edible fruit arrangement! Gorgeous and yummy too!
Aren't my friends simply amazing?!
So many cute little details, such as these adorable pink and white striped straws.
And take a look at this cute book that Karen made for Allie and Justin.
So much love and attention to every little detail!
The cake from Divine Desserts in Loomis tasted just as delicious as it looked!
The cute pictures that Kimber designed for the game 
displayed on the adorable heart frame.
And I love this picture of the Pinney girls!  
Here is Courtney and Shelby, Justin's aunts,
Nancy, Justin's grandma and Grandma Kay.
Here is the poem that Justin wrote for Allie using math terms!

Thanks again, everyone for "showering" Allie with so much love and attention!

No comments: