Wednesday, July 23, 2014

BYU/Utah game

We had so much fun watching BYU upset Texas that we headed back to Utah to see the BYU/Utah game.
Unfortunately, we weren't so lucky that weekend and it was a terrible loss.
But we had fun hanging out with Brooke and Ashley at the game.
I visited with my brother Eric, which was really one of the sweetest moments that we enjoyed during our journey
and this photo will forever be one of my favorites of us the day he left the hospital.
I never get tired of looking at it and will always remember what we went through together,
which will bind us together no matter what!  This is how I want to remember my brother!
My cute dad was still up in Utah so he came and stayed with us up in Park City
 and we had such a good time with him all weekend.
We drove out to Kamas one day to see the town and stopped to grab lunch at the local diner.
My dad loves a good root beer and loves ice cream like no other
so he was pretty happy enjoying his root beer shake with a cherry on top.
It was a great weekend in spite of the Cougars big loss 
because of moments like this spent with some of the people that I love most!


No comments: