Wednesday, July 30, 2014

OU Ortho Reunion in Portland

Getting together with our fellow OU Ortho friends is always something that we look forward to.
And this year's OU Orthodontic Reunion was no exception.
The boys get to spend time together in class, discussing the latest in the orthodontic world  
while Mary Ann and I see the sights of the city, catch up with what is going on in our lives
 and of course, there is always lots of reminiscing about the "good old days" in Oklahoma.
It was pouring in Portland but we weren't going to let anything rain on our parade!
Mark and I got in late the first night and look what Mary Ann had waiting for us in our hotel room!  Voodoo Donuts!  Yum!
I ran into Lisa Shotwell, one of my dear friends from our Weddington neighborhood, in the hotel elevator one morning.
 She had just dropped off her son at college that weekend.  What a small world!
Mary Ann and I lunched together all afternoon while the boys were in class.
I think we sat in that booth and just talked for hours.
This was taken in the lobby of our hotel on our last night.
We just couldn't ask for dearer friends than Bill and Mary Ann Osborn.
And we are always grateful to spend time with those two!
And of course, I had to include a photo of the boys with Dr. Currier.
So many good memories with this guy!
And this Oregon OU Reunion is another one to add to the list!

No comments: