Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tyler interviews in San Francisco

Tyler was scheduled to interview for an orthodontic residency spot at UOP in San Francisco in October.  
This was one of almost a dozen ortho interviews that he traveled to last Fall
 but the only one on the west coast so I was pretty excited to have him visiting so close to home.
Tyler invited me to come down and hang out with him before and after the interview
 and of course, I couldn't turn him down. San Francisco has such a special place in my heart.
 Tyler was born in the city, when his dad was in dental school, 27 years ago,
and now he was back to interview at an ortho residency program.
So many great memories made in that "city by the bay" 
and so happy that Tyler and I were able to make another one that day!

No comments: