Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Decorating gingerbread houses with my little pals

 One of my favorite Christmas traditions is decorating gingerbread houses.  
Or should I say, graham cracker houses, which are much easier to assemble
and fun for the kids because each one can have their very own house to decorate.
Since all the kids are grown and gone, we haven't decorated house for a couple of years, 
which makes me kind of sad.
So this year, I invited some of my little friends over to join me for an evening of fun.
I told their moms just to drop them off and they could go Christmas shopping
or to go get a mani/pedi or just go home and read a book.
I just wanted the kiddos all to myself!
We had a blast decorating and eating candy and taking lots of pictures!
It was seriously one of the funnest nights!  Why is everything more fun with kids?!
 This kid just cracks me up!  She thinks she is one of the big kids
and decorated her house all by herself!
 Love this girl and her cute smile as she decorated her house!
 You can see that this girl would put one piece of candy on the house, 
and then one in her mouth, and then one on the house, and one in her mouth.
She is definitely my kind of girl!
 Bennett took this decorating stuff serious!  So cute!
 That grin is too cute!
 Love these little peeps of mine!  They are seriously the best friends to come spend the evening with me!
And this is what it looked like at the end of the night!

No comments: