Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Happy Camper Shower

What a fun time we had celebrating the arrival of this "Happy Little Camper."
Sure do love him and his cute parents, Jason and Lindsey 
and grandparents, Scott and Linda Howell lots!
And it was so fun to plan this fun shower with my dear friend, Debbie Penrice,
who always takes my ideas and makes everything turn out so cute and clever!
The welcome sign on my front door!
The "healthy" trail mix bar with raisins, pretzels, peanuts, goldfish and M&M's!  Yum!
At the "Mess Tent" there were lots of camping finger foods and snacks!
My favorite, "Sleeping Bag Sandwiches!"
These goodies were seriously the easiest and yummiest camping treats!
The party favor!  Too cute!
And yes!  They were as good as they look!  Yum!
Debbie always creates the cutest banners and always comes and hangs them up for me!
She always adds such a personal touch!  I don't know which is more fun, 
creating the ideas and collaborating with her or setting up and decorating with her!
Lindsey and Scotty with all the Howell gals, Marisa, Caitlyn, Diana and Linda.
Love those girls lots!
I sure am honored to be friends with these two fabulous ladies!
And so happy to welcome Scotty to this world!
The next day was Scotty, and our good friend's Tad and Kelly's baby, Liam's blessing day!
Gosh!  I sure do love both of these darling families!
The Howell's with one of my other favorite families, the Hansen's!
Such a cute family!
Most of the Howell gang and me!
Jason, Lindsey and baby Scott!
Baby Scotty, his grandpa, Scott Howell!
Three generations of incredible Howell boys!
What a great weekend!

No comments: