Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Arizona Sunshine

I was fortunate to be able to spend a few days down in Arizona visiting with my parents.
They are the sweetest grandparents and definitely the cutest couple.
They are so kind, patient and loving with each other.
They are always so positive and never complain.
It warms your heart to watch them take care of each other and
listen to them speak so sweetly about each other.
I love being around them because they inspire me and make me want to be a better wife and mother.
What a wonderful example they are to me and all of their family.
Grandma and Grandpa wanted a picture with all of their gorgeous flowers
in front of their house. I caught Grandma just wearing her slippers.
She was so embarrassed and wanted to take another picture
but I thought it was precious.

The house that I grew in from the time I was 5 years old.

The orange tree in the side yard.

The orange blossoms smelled delicious!

The view from the corner of East Erie and Balboa Dr.

Grandma and Grandpa looking a little serious about this photo shoot.
I got a smile out of both of them, even though the sun was in their eyes!

California poppies in Arizona!

Grandma and Grandpa taking a stroll around the yard.

One afternoon, I got together for lunch with my high school girlfriends,
Kalene and Suzanne, and Suzanne's darling little boy, Brighton!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I love grandma and grandpa! Their yard is soooo pretty! I've never seen Arizona look so green.