Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ashley in Hairspray!

On Thursday night, I went with my good friends, Brad and Karen Wilkes
to watch Ashley perform in the musical, Hairspray. What a cute show!
I know that I am a little bias but I think
(and Karen and Brad agree and I'm sure they aren't a bit bias)
that Ashley stole the show!
We were thoroughly impressed with her dancing skills!
SO much fun to watch her! What a performer!
I can't wait to see the show again with Dad and Brooke on Saturday!

Ashley, showing off her dancing skills!

Ashley's roommate, Sydney and Zach Andrews came to see the show.
Zach is one of our good family friends so it was so good to see him and catch up with him!
What a cute kid!

Ashley is honored that her roommate wanted her autograph.

Ashley with our friends, Brad and Karen, who were so sweet to come to her play.

Ohhhhh, I love this cute picture of the two of us!
I'm so proud of Ashley!

1 comment:

Brad & Cindi Pearce Family said...

You were totally not biased, Ashley was so great!!! None of us could take our eyes off of her, she really did steal the show! It was fun to see her live!