Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sweet Sixteen!

It was a collab day on my b-day, so Mom, Ashley, and I went out to breakfast at Denny's!
Spencer surprised me and was there at Denny's when I arrived! It was tons of fun!
Photos taken at breakfast! Spencer!

Besties!

Mom and me!

Later that night after I successfully passed my driving test...Yeah!

Mom decorated the house...and Ashley decorated me and wrapped the boa around my head and added the "Princess" tiara. It was a nice touch.

My new BYU jacket to wear to the games!

Mom was so nice and made me a rainbow cake! It turned out soooo cool!

Sister Hansen was soooo sweet and brought me flowers!

I got my license this morning! No, this isn't my car. Dad let me borrow it to run my first errand (I went to Fleet Feet and bought myself running clothes, of course!) Mom had to take a picture cause she loved how my outfit matched dad's car. Sweet!

Thanks to everyone! It was a great birthday! ~Brooke

No comments: