Sunday, January 9, 2011

A visit with Trici in DC!

I am accompanying Brooke on her recruit trip to Georgetown
 and while Brooke was with the cross country team today, I got to visit with my dear friend, Trici.
Trici was one of my Young Women leaders in our ward
 and her husband was on the school board with me before they moved to DC.
We enjoyed 2 1/2 hours of chatting and catching up 
and then drove over to the campus to meet up with Brooke so she could see Trici.
It was so fun and the afternoon flew by so quickly
and made me realize how much I miss the Jones family,
 and how I can't wait for them to come back to Granite Bay.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

No way!!! Jealous! Georgetown? Go Brooke! And your sparkler New Years pics are amazing! Very cool! Miss you all!

Kimber said...

Such a cute pic! How fun! Wish I could have seen you all too! Can't wait to hear all about it!!