Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It has been snowing all day.  But that didn't stop us from getting out on the slopes.
Although, I have to confess, we may have spent quite a bit of time at Red Pine lodge,
thawing out and enjoying our free hot chocolate.  Yum!
I'll just try not to think about the extra 20 lbs. that I'll be packing around come spring!
 I'm not sure what is happening in this photo, but this is my life, on a snowy day with Dad and the girls!
I swear, all that they drank was hot chocolate!
 Somethings never change... this is exactly how they skied together about 15 years ago.
Allie being silly and egging everyone on.  Ash and Brooke, always ready for a good time.  
And Kimber, really not sure about the whole thing but doesn't want be a party pooper, relunctantly joins in on the fun!
Ash and Allie, best ski buddies.
What a difference a day can make!
Here is Dad and his girls at the top of Doc's run. 
 The same spot where I took a picture of this group yesterday.
Just a little more snow today and the girls were a bit more silly 
so they threw in a lunge or two... for Kate, of course!

No comments: