Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trici's Baby Shower!

My dear friend, Trici, is expecting a little girl 
so we threw a shower to celebrate the baby's birth!
 My girlfriend, Debbie, made the absolutely adorable invitations, 
banner and cookie labels.  She is amazing and makes everything look cute!
 I missed Brooke A LOT when I tried to make this diaper cake.
It was so much harder to fold those little diapers 
and wrap a rubber band around them without Brooke.
She can just get so much done so fast and make it look so easy!
And whatever she makes looks so clever and cute!
All I'm saying is that I truly missed my party planning partner!
 These two adorable little girls couldn't be cuter!
They are cousins, best friends and my big helpers all night long!
 The table decorated in lots of pink!
 Pink packages, pink sleepers, pink onsies, and pink tutus! 
I love all the pink and I love little girls!
 Trici, with the "big helpers" who are going to help open the presents!
 Thanks to all of Trici's dear friends, that brought some delicious cookies!
 Yum!
 The chocolate mint were so good! I think I ate three before the party even begun!
 Trici, holding up the adorable pink dress that Pam Peterson gave her.
We are all so happy and excited for Trici and can't wait for the arrival of her little one!

1 comment:

deb said...

it's always fun to see how the finished product is used...thanks for posting. All those cookies look yummy and lover how you put it all together! Brooke taught you well:)